Media & Influencers
Enhancing your reputation
HELPING TO BUILD TRUST
Your online and offline reputation are equally important these days. Only a sustained storytelling approach on both fronts will tangibly improve your reputation. That's why Whyte helps you convert your business objectives into a communication strategy and action plan. We draw up the story and key messages, choose the appropriate channels, train your spokespersons, help you with the concrete communication actions and measure the results.
- Media relations programs contributing to the development of numerous large and smaller companies and associations in various sectors
- Advice on the use of social media tools and storytelling for corporate positioning of various companies
- Quantitative and qualitative reputation audits and (baseline) measurements to streamline media and influencer strategies
- Award-winning sustainability communications for a wood processing company
- CEO positioning: media relations, social media, public speaking opportunities for business, academic, and media community, etc.
- Management of external communications and ad interim spokesmanship
- Media training for senior management, experts and other spokespersons
- Quantitative and qualitative monitoring and analysis of media and social media to optimize strategic approach to media and influencers
- Organization of influencer events for the launch of new products and services
- Distribute samples to journalists and influencers to try (new) products or services
- Collaborate with key influencers to increase awareness and understanding of a disease, social issue, importance of a charity, etc.
- Implement a long-term brand ambassador program, from ambassador selection to proposing actions and reporting